Provide easy ordering access to all of your customers.
Approximately 15% of American adults (37.5 million) aged 18 and over report some trouble hearing according to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Inclusion Solutions’ OrderAssist™ drive thru access system improves drive thru accessibility by letting customers who are deaf or hard of hearing place their orders in an efficient way. This easy-to-install system will let you expand your customer base, which includes a growing senior population. With OrderAssist, you improve drive thru accessibility and send the community a message of inclusion that welcomes all customers.
- For the Inside Counter
Customers use forms and pens to write their order at the counter. Inclusion Solutions can provide these products, customized with your restaurant’s brand.
- For the Drive Thru
Customers in the drive thru review your menu board, and then use Inclusion Solutions’ patented BigBell™ system to alert staff they will be pulling forward to order. Once at the window, the customer completes the order form and hands it to the server. Returning customers can prepare their order forms in advance and improve service time.
OrderAssist Product Specifications
OrderAssist products are simple, affordable, and easy to install.
The complete system includes:
- BigBell transmitter: Consistent with ADA law and passes the Department of Justice “fist test.” Wired or wireless chime receiver is easily heard by all employees.
- Steel J-bar for proper mounting of BigBell, reinforced to withstand abuse
- Order forms: customized for your business
- Pens: customized for your business
- Counter organizers for order forms and pens
- Customized signage to be placed appropriately for employees
- Training materials and instructions for staff/employees
Volume discounts and nationwide installation programs are available. Choose from a wired or wireless option.