Cybersecurity is not a one-time exercise; it’s a new way of managing elections.
The Good News: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Center for
Internet Security (CIS) offer a wide range of no-cost Cybersecurity Resources.
The Bad News: There are so many programs it’s difficult to understand what they mean, what you need and where to begin.
A Cybersecurity Plan operates with all aspects of the election:
Your Service, People, Facility, Technology and Information.
Our CyberSecurity Coordination is similar to having a Wedding Planner where you make the decisions while we sift through the mountain of information to coordinate the programs and people. We allow you to do what you do best, focus on your election.
Once we learn about your basic environment, Inclusion Solutions will coordinate the proper DHS and CIS programs to fit your needs and readiness.
• We will match these programs with your state’s guidance and funding parameters.
• We will work with you to register and schedule the desired programs.
• We will discuss expectations and provide an overview with you and your election staff.
• We will work with your IT people and make sure they understand the big picture.
• And after the various programs, we will review the results and discuss next-step options including options that may qualify for EAC funds.
Determine our level of Support and your Budget
To make this work, we will help you design a financial plan that fits your budget and procurement process. Our Cybersecurity Coordination fees range from $995 to $4,995 depending on your size, needs and preparedness. In most states, our fees are grant eligible.
Cybersecurity is a new way of doing business but you don’t have to figure it out alone. You’ve come to know Inclusion Solutions as your team for ADA compliance, voting booths, election supplies, and grant solutions for EAC and HAVA funds. Our new Cybersecurity Coordination program is designed to provide you with the same expert advice and services. Let us help you get the biggest bang for the buck.
For more information, contact:
Scott Madlener email@example.com
(847) 869-2500 www.InclusionSolutions.com