Easy way to provide ordering access for all your customers.
OrderAssist™ offers a convenient and easy way for customers who are deaf, hard of hearing or with a language barrier to place an order at a fast-food restaurant or when using a drive-thru.
- For the Inside Counter
Customers use forms and pens to write out their order at the counter. We can provide these products personalized for your restaurant.
- For the Drive-Thru
Customers in the drive-thru use our patented BigBell™ system to alert the staff with a tone signal that they will be pulling forward and ordering in an alternative way. Once at the window, they fill out the order form and hand it to the server. Returning customers can prepare their order forms in advance and speed up service time.
OrderAssist™ Product Specifications
OrderAssist™ products are simple, affordable and easy to install.
The complete system includes:
- BigBell™ Transmitter: Consistent with ADA law and passes Department of Justice “fist test”. Wired or Wireless ChimeReceiver is easily heard by all employees.
- Steel J-Bar for proper mounting of BigBell™, reinforced to handle abuse
- Order Forms: customized for your business
- Pens: customized for your business
- Counter Organizers for Order Forms and Pens
- Customized Signage to be placed appropriately for employees
- Training Materials and Instructions for staff/employees
Volume discounts and nationwide installation programs are available. Choose from a wired or wireless option.