The BigBell™ Flex Alert System is an ideal solution for any business where access to entry is an issue and building restrictions prevent permanent doorbell and/or signage mounting at the point of entry. This portable, wireless, customizable door access system is an affordable alternative to power doors and meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. The BigBell™ Flex enables customers to easily request assistance with entry to your business establishment.
Create a great customer experience
The BigBell™ Flex is set at the appropriate height for wheelchair access and features both the international symbol for wheelchair accessibility as well as directional signage, which can feature your company brand. When a customer approaches your business, he or she will see the BigBell™ Flex outside your entrance and know assistance is available. Pressing the BigBell™ touchpad will trigger an interior chime to alert your employees a customer is outside and requesting assistance. An employee can then assist the customer as necessary. BigBell™ Flex improves customer service, generates new retail sales opportunities, and encourages repeat business.
The BigBell™ Flex will work for any public building or business. You can also combine your BigBell™ Flex with a ramp to increase access to your property.
- Oversized touch-pad can be used by customers with limited dexterity.
- Wireless technology is easy to install. Plugs into any standard A/C wall outlet.
- Flashing strobe, AC option and improved battery life.
- Six ring tones and adjustable volume control.
- Up to 1,500-foot unobstructed operating range.
- Custom signage available
- Weighted sign base to avoid tipping
- Options for multiple entrances
Order your BigBell™ Flex Alert System today: